Colours for Mind, Body & Soul - Book
Colour psychology put into practice - manual
Colours for Mind, Body & Soul: the book of colour psychology
Colours elicit emotion, give direction, create space for wellbeing and are therefore much more than merely a decorative element.
In his book “Colours for Mind, Body & Soul”, the colour researcher and designer Professor Axel Venn takes the scientific approach of colour psychology and puts it in the context of lifestyle and well-being. Across 320 pages, more than 700 colour illustrations and practical examples supply inspiration and ideas for colour schemes to suit every style, space and standard – encoded in RAL DESIGN SYSTEM plus.
Inspiration and ideas for architects, designers and interior decorators, but also for private house builders and decision makers in the health sector!
- Hard cover 2018 edition
- Bilingual: German / English
- Format: 23.3 x 3 x 27.3 cm
- 320 pages filled with inspirations for design in practice
- 24 adjectives from the fields of wellbeing, health and recuperation
- Scientifically researched
- 760 colour illustrations
- With draft template to develop your own colour collections
- Coded in RAL DESIGN SYSTEM plus
Available in a bundle with a corresponding colour fan in gloss level semi-matt (size of fan: 8,7 x 19,7 cm)
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Customs tariff number||49 11 99 00|
|European article number||4251841500280|