RAL D4 Colour atlas
D4 Colour atlas with all 1,825 RAL DESIGN SYSTEM plus shades
Use the RAL D4 Colour atlas to facilitate the creation of colour sequences and collections
Discover this new dimension in design thanks to the internationally recognised 3D colour model upon which the RAL DESIGN SYSTEM plus is based.
In addition to the two largely dimensions of hue (H) and lightness (L) it uniquely allows you to define colours according to their saturation (C) for even greater precision – an indispensable must-have for colour professionals.
The individual colours appear clear and distinct on the gray, dull matt background.
Die einzelnen Farbtöne erscheinen auf dem grauen, stumpfmatten Untergrund klar und deutlich. Their reproduction as original paint samples provides a realistic representation of how the colour will look in practice.
- Slipcase with 1 ring binder
- Format slipcase 37.7 x 32.6 cm
- Format ring binder 36.4 x 31.5 cm
- 1,825 colour chips in 1.7 x 1.7 cm format
- Gloss level of colours: semi-matt
- With register to find specific colour shades quickly
- Ring binder and slipcase covered with high quality, embossed glossy film
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Customs tariff number||49 11 99 00|
|European article number||4251841500150|