RAL P1 Plastic colour sample set
RAL P1 Plastic colour sample set in a protective case
Discover nuances of colour on plastic materials with RAL P1
Discover the unmissable added value that RAL P1 offers for professional colour selection of coloured plastic materials!
100 colours from the RAL CLASSIC collection were translated into a dedicated RAL plastics standard using a sophisticated technical process – these being the 100 colours that people most often request.
The RAL Plastic colour samples are multifunctional and offer many benefits in practice. Three different surface textures and three different material thicknesses give users a realistic impression of how the colours will look when used with different material applications.
Polypropylene was intentionally chosen for RAL Colour Samples. It is a mass-produced plastic that is used in many finished products because of its balanced properties and excellent value for money. In addition to its technical characteristics, this plastic is easy to use for a wide variety of manufacturing procedures, and is also compatible with numerous dyes.
Plastics processors benefit from RAL P1 because the previously time-consuming and costly readjustment of the RAL colours from varnish samples to plastics is no longer necessary due to the binding plastics standards.
- 100 RAL CLASSIC colours
- Plastics colour sample format: 10,5 × 14,8 × 0,3 cm
- Material: polypropylene
- Three sample thicknesses show the colour fully opaque and in various opacity levels: 0,3 cm, 0,2 cm and 0,1 cm
- Three different surfaces allow you to interpret the colour in relation to roughness: high gloss polished, VDI 24, VDI 42
- Includes reflectance curve, absolute values and the divergence from the RAL original sample
- Protective sleeve for every colour sample
Overview of all shades of the plastic colour samples RAL P1 as well as other information
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Customs tariff number||39 20 20 80|
|European article number||4251841575271|