RAL F9 Colour primary standard card
Camouflage Colours used by Germany's Armed Forces as binding colour sample
RAL F9 Colour primary standard cards are a collection of camouflage colours, used by Germany's Armed Forces. It consists of a tricolor camouflage system (bronze green, leather brown and tar black) and camouflage colours for adaptation to desert regions (sand beige, clay beige, light olive, camouflage gray and sand brown).
The colour primary standard cards are binding colour samples for colour matching and quality control. They contain XYZ-values and the specification about the colour distance from the original standard.
- Colour primary standard card format A5-sized (14.8 x 21.0 cm)
- Colour illustration A6-sized (10,5 x 14,8 cm)
- Binding colour samples for colour matching and quality control
- Contains gloss information for 60° und 85° angles as well as colorimetric measures
- Colour primary standard cards are also available individually
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Customs tariff number||49 11 99 00|