RAL F9 Colour primary standard card
Binding single colour sample for the camouflage colours of the Bundeswehr (German Armed Forces)
With RAL F9, a total of 9 individual colour primary standard cards are available for selection, each of which represents one of the Bundeswehr camouflage colours as a binding colour sample. The camouflage colours are based on the "three-colour camouflage system" (bronze green, leather brown and tar black) and the so-called "re-camouflage colours" for adaptation to desert regions (sand beige, clay beige, light olive, camouflage grey and sand brown) are also available.
The colour primary standard cards are binding colour samples for colour matching and quality control. They contain XYZ values, the indication of the distance to the master sample and the remission curve.
- Colour primary standard card format DIN A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Colour representation DIN A6 (10.5 x 14.8 cm)
- Gloss level: dull matt (except RAL 6031 Bronze green semi-matt)
- The colour RAL 6031 Bronze green is available in two versions: gloss level semi-matt and gloss level dull-matt
- Binding colour sample for colour reproduction and quality controls
- With indication of the gloss ranges at 60° and 85° angles and information on colourimetry
As an alternative to the separate Colour primary standard card, a collection with all other camouflage colours is available with the RAL F9 Colour primary standard set.
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Customs tariff number||49 11 99 00|